finalising the 2020 financial year and STP

Scott_10640616
Scott_10640616 Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
June 18 is the last pay day for us this financial year, our next payday is July 2. Do I finalise my year today on June 18? What STP buttons do I do to finalise the year? They have recently been updated in 2020 version & I'm not used to it yet. Do I need to do anything else to finalise the year? I realise there are webinars coming next week & these questions may be answered then, but I need to do this before the webinar! All other articles on here are 12 months old or so and I'd like to know 2020 Accounts Plus version answers. Cheers.

Comments

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Scott, can you confirm which program you are using?  If it's Reckon Accounts desktop or Hosted this link should help you:

https://help.reckon.com/article/zln8k3u29s-finalise-year

If not, you'll need a different link.
  • Scott_10640616
    edited June 2020
    Robyn, 2020 Reckon Accounts Plus R2. 
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    So the above link I provided is for Reckon Accounts and should give you more information.  When you click on the link, over the right hand side click on the 2020 version for steps provided to finalise your STP.
  • Carolyn Accounts
    Carolyn Accounts Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2020
    May I ask what instructions are needed to finalise Reckon Accounts Plus 2019?
  • Scott_10640616
    edited June 2020
    I was after which STP buttons to click to finalise the year & confirmation if I did actually finalise the year. This was the first time I had done it. There probably doesn't actually need to be instructions. In the process I did click on the help section & read that, seemed pretty straightforward.
  • Christine Zhao
    Christine Zhao Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Robyn,

I am using the Reckon Payroll app. Could you please tell me how to finalise the 2020 STP to ATO?
    Thanks.

Yan
  • Leah Supple
    Leah Supple Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Where can I find how to enter RFBA amounts?