Two factor authentication wrong phone number

Luke InmanLuke Inman Member Posts: 1
edited August 2020 in Single Touch Payroll App
I have changed mobile phones and number and do not have the previous phone. Can you update my details so I can access the STP app please via the two factor authentification?

I require this ASAP as I cannot submit payroll to the government until this is complete and I cannot receive Jobkeeper payments which I rely on at the moment.

Many thanks for your speedy input. 


  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    You need to ring Reckon. You'll need to authenticate your identity. Do you have your recovery PIN?
  • Somi AssaranSomi Assaran Member Posts: 24
    edited August 2020
    Hi Luke,

    As Kevin advised, please contact our support line to verify you as the account owner and then we will revoke MFA for you. Please contact 1300137657 and select the correct option for your product. Also you can end us email on [email protected] about this request.
Sign In or Register to comment.