I have paid my renewal subscription, I have a problem reinstalling my software?

collath
collath Member Posts: 8
I just received an email from you that I had paid my renewal subscription, so I followed the link provided to download and when it unzipped and run it came back to say that a previous version was installed, and stopped. What do I do now to reinstall my software?

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey, try to uninstall the current version and then attempt to install the new one. Let me know how this goes. ^Mirko
  • collath

I have just spent a couple of hours in installing the new version (Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2020) and I would like to request that the process of renewing the licence be made clearer in future. I do not want to do this next year!

I ask this because every year I come across the same old problems and getting the software to work again, and spending valuable time to to get it working, A simpler process is required, I feel.

I paid my invoice more than a month ago in August, and I feel that I should have been sent some simple and clear instructions of how to update my software, as I have experienced 2 days (wekend) of it not working due to licence renewal.

Please help.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

If you wish i can do it for you. Call me

Gerry 0418907140

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• collath

Hi Gerry.

Thank you for the offer of help, but I have installed it and it works OK. I am just complaining about the process that is involved. It should be simpler or if not please send me the clear instructions, once I have paid my subscription next year on how to do it in quick time (not 2 hours or more) and fail-safe.

Regards, Brian.....