STP

Hazel
Hazel Member Posts: 13

I have uploaded weekly my payroll to Single Touch and always record what I upload. I have gone to report on my BAS and the total figure in QuickBooks no longer matches what I uploaded. How do I fix this.

Thanks

Hazel

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Are you able to identify the amount- it’s not the date of the last pay by any chance? A bit hard with so few details.

• Hazel

It was a pay run in august. From what I have managed to work out it has affected 5 different pays in that period

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Do you have the reports printed out for each pay? I would first of all make sure they are all still the same

happy to assist by phone 0415940843

• Hazel

I have the payslips that I print out each time. I have printed out the audit trail report discrepancy. They are the same as the printed payslips printed out except for 1 minor error on 1 employee where the super the employer pays is different by $2 - that seems like another issue.

I made 1 change before I uploaded the single touch run but that matches the report.

• Kris_Williams

I don’t know what reports you are comparing, but what I do is look at the totals on the reckon payroll report up to now and then go to gov connect and compare those totals shown on the last submission

• Hazel

I compared report to mygov the totals for year to date match just not monthly. This puts my BAS out though. QB is a difficult child

• Hazel

Hi Kris

Can you tell me how I can check for this problem so I can prevent it occuring again

• Kris_Williams

It may have to do with the dates, the date paid determines what month the wages go in.

as I said I’m happy to help - 0415940843