Plus 20: A restored backup file doesn't include the share price history. How do I recover this price

Options
Michael Read
Michael Read Member Posts: 2
Plus 20: A restored backup file doesn't include the share price history. How do I recover this price history?  Michael.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Sounds like one of the files is missing.
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Fred_7639421
    Fred_7639421 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Options

Did you ever get your share price history back? If not, as a last resort, have you tried using the System Restore Point of the Operation System you are using to restore PP to an earlier period to recover the missing xxxxx.QPH file.

Fred

• DanielNeal
    DanielNeal Member Posts: 10
    Options

I had the same experience. It would appear that the backup program is incorrectly excluding the share price history file which is why this file is 'missing'. I think that Reckon needs to fix the backup program so that it includes the file.

• Fred_7639421
    Fred_7639421 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Options

I have just backed up (OS Win11PRO). I changed the resulting dot.rkn to dot.zip and unzipped. All files (including QPH) were present. Have you tried using the System Restore Point of the Operation System you are using to restore PP to an earlier period to recover the missing xxxxx.QPH file?

Rgds

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

There are a few things that cause is, give me a call.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com