emails wont send from easy start 2015

hi i bought a new computer and now i cant get invoices to send send from easystart 2015 it was working on the old computer

Comments

• Barry Speer
    Barry Speer Member Posts: 5

im using microsoft edge and hotmail

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Barry Speer

Is there anything specific happening in the software itself when you attempt to send an email? ie. Are you encountering an error message? If so, can you post a screenshot here.

Is it only certain recipients that you've noticed this occurring to or ALL outbound invoices?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Barry Speer
    Barry Speer Member Posts: 5

hi rav

It comes up with

(MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendemail.cpp)

and its all emails

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks Barry, as a starting point I'd recommend checking out the info in this help guide for this specific error message.

There are a few causes/contributors to this error along with a few resolutions as well which are outlined in the article.

HELP GUIDE: MAPI Error when emailing from Reckon Accounts Business Range

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.