Hi, I am using Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2019 RP2 version, but does not allow me to upload

1312029 Member Posts: 23
edited September 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

STP file, using ReckonGov Connect. Can anyone advice me the next step. Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @1312029,

Can you step me through the process you're undertaking in order to send your pay event via GovConnect.

Have you been able to submit pay events from Reckon Accounts to GovConnect previously?

Are you encountering an error message? If so, what is it?

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Hi Rav,

I have not been using STP before. this is my first time, For the FY 19/20, I used EMDUPE File type to transfer year end data, that is all.

Now for the current financial year, I decided to submit my pay events from Reckon Accounts to GovConnect. I have signed up to Reckon Gov connect STP and trying to upload the pay events for July20.

No error, message appears, but a message saying that I may have to upgrade to Reckon 2020 R2 version. Is this the only option?

cheers

Hi Rav,

in order to submit pay runs through GovConnect, do I have to upgrade to Reckon Accounts Premier 2020 R2 version? Currently I use, Reckon Accounts 2019.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Lilani

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I do believe you will have to update if you want to use STP

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @1312029

While we do recommend upgrading to 2020 R2 where possible, due to the unprecedented issues and pressures that have arisen and impacted business from COVID-19 we've extended the GovConnect cut-off date for upgrade. The message you should see on-screen should be the one below which outlines that 2019 R2 versions can continue using GovConnect for STP submissions/compliance at this stage.

If you click 'OK' to this message, you will then proceed to GovConnect.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.