All print is blurred on hosted

Priscilla_Ognenis
Priscilla_Ognenis Member Posts: 66 ✭✭

For about a month now I have noticed each time I log onto hosted, from the password box to home page, to all reports etc, all the print from top to bottom & left to right is blurry (or like double vision). This happened soon before the last overnight repair and this is what I assumed you might be fixing, but alas, it is still happening. It is only with my hosted program, so no other programs on my computer have this problem.

Any suggestions as to how it can be fixed to make it more readable, hoping the "blurriness" shows in this image.

Thankyou, Priscilla 😡

Best Answer

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited October 2020

Have you tried logging in from a different computer? Might be the settings on your video card or monitor or screen settings. A windows update may have changed something

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

At times, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, all of them

• Kris_Williams

I’ll give Edge a go, I use different ones for certain websites. Explorer still the best for Tax office for me

• Priscilla_Ognenis
    Priscilla_Ognenis Member Posts: 66 ✭✭

Thanks Rav (see comment above on steps to fix problem). Have done this and logged on again......so far, so good. Hopefully this is a permanent fix πŸ€—

Thanks everyone for comments though....

• MichelleT
    MichelleT Member Posts: 1 ✭

I have just upgraded to hosted 2020 on my Mac, running Safari, and I have this issue of the blurry front. Is there a fix. I dont want to use Chrome or any other browser?? Thanks