Subscriptions

waka
waka Member Posts: 14

Good Morning

I have set up a not for profit organisation on the Reckon One and paying on a credit card at the moment. As the organisation does not have a credit card is there any other way we can pay eg as a direct payment from the bank account.

I also need to transfer the data into their own email address and they can share with me. The reason is I will not be treasurer and I am trying to set up so the organisation can move forward with no problems

Thank You for your assistance

Karlene

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there Karlene, welcome to the Reckon Community.

As the organisation does not have a credit card is there any other way we can pay eg as a direct payment from the bank account.

Unfortunately, credit card is the only payment method at the moment for Reckon One.

I also need to transfer the data into their own email address and they can share with me. The reason is I will not be treasurer and I am trying to set up so the organisation can move forward with no problems

Is the Reckon One book currently under your own account/email address? Are you looking to share the Reckon One book with someone else in the organisation OR transfer the full ownership of the book to another person? We have options for both which I'll link below -

Sharing your Reckon One book

Transferring ownership of your Reckon One book

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• waka

Thank You Rav

Much appreciated :)

• waka

Hi Rav

To transfer do I set up the committee as a new User as my account has several clients shared to me.

How do I do this. Do I first of all set the committees email up as a user then transfer ownership or how do I set them up with an account As i first of all set them up under my account.

Thanks You

Karlene

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @waka

Yes, the other party who you will transfer the book to does need to have their own Reckon Portal account. They can create one by signing up here - https://portal.reckon.com/

Once they have an account, just follow the guide above to transfer the ownership of the book to that user.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.