Unable to see previously posted discussion and its comments

Options
Dianita
Dianita Member Posts: 117 ✭✭
edited October 2020 in About Reckon Community

Hello Team,

I posted a lengthy discussion in early September regarding Reckon Accounts Enterprise, but was unable to view it now. There is 1 discussion and 4 comments under my profile but they do not load when clicked.

Any idea what is happening there?

Also, how do I put queries regarding Reckon Accounts Enterprise? The category drop down box doesn't have this option.

I will need verifying some things early next week, hopefully you can help.

See below image - it says 2 on the right but only 1 available on the left

Thanks,

Nita

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Dianita

Can you give it another go (check out your profile again) and let me know if you're able to access your previous discussion. I believe it should be ok/accessible now. I'll need to take a closer look into how/why that occurred.

Also, how do I put queries regarding Reckon Accounts Enterprise? The category drop down box doesn't have this option.

Reckon Accounts Enterprise is part of our Reckon Accounts Business range of software. Select the 'Reckon Accounts Business' category when creating a new conversation that pertains to that software.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dianita
    Dianita Member Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you Rav, just tried reloading the profile and it worked.

Noted on the Reckon Accounts Business category. I will need to try playing with an IIF upload file and hopefully we will be able to sort it out before reaching out to you.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Nita