Delete Batch Payment

Amber_9923290
Amber_9923290 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Is there any way to delete a batch payment in Reckon?  Client has created the batch file and it's at the point where it is ready to upload to online banking, however they have noticed that it has the wrong bank details in it.

Can the payments that have been created, be deleted in bulk or do they have to delete the payment from each invoice?

Comments

• GlynisFNQ
    GlynisFNQ Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

I have this same question... just wondering if you found the answer? ;)

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭

Oh not sure how I missed this topic, but yes, batch add/update/delete can be done via a custom solution using Reckon SDK.

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• GlynisFNQ

Thanks Phuong, maybe I should clarify my question. I am using Reckon Hosted.

I went to Pay Bills and selected all of my Suppliers that I needed to pay today but then realised I hadn't selected the 'Pay Online' method. Is there a faster and safer way to delete this 'batch' rather than going in to each paid transaction to delete the payments in order to start over?

Thanks,

Glynis

• PhuongDo

Hi Glynis,

How many records that you need to delete? Are they bills that you want to delete?

Thanks,

Phuong

• GlynisFNQ

I had 24 suppliers' bills 'paid' - I have gone in manually and deleted each 'payment' so that I could go back in to 'Pay Bills' to reselect them and process as 'Bank Online' payments instead of 'Cheques'.

I just thought it was fraught with mistakes and accidently deleting the wrong payments... that's why I thought there was a search to find the last 'batch' of cheques paid to delete all in one go?

Thanks for your thoughts on this!

• PhuongDo

No worries. There is no delete batch function, I think because of the damage it could cause :)

I'm writing some tools that can help users to perform batch actions, will add the batch delete function. It will not be used often but will come handy when someone needs it.

• GlynisFNQ

Ok, that's great.

Thank you again!!