Reckon One Mobile App for Android Smartphones

Options
John_P
John_P Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

The Reckon One app of my Samsung S9 will not allow me to save payments received from my customers. It was working fine previously.

It comes up with a message: "Unable to save a payment/receipt transaction"

This app is from the Android Play Store. Is there an updated app or direct download from Reckon?

I do not need the payroll app.

Thank you

John P.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @John_P

Did you notice this issue start just yesterday or has it been the case for a while now?

I'll check in with our Reckon One team about the behaviour you've described to see if they can give me any insight into the cause.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John_P
    John_P Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Rav

It has been going on for a couple of months now. The app has been a great help when I have been away from my desktop or laptop, but now it is just inconvenient that's all.

Cheers

John P.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks John. I'm checking this with our Reckon One team, hope to have an answer soon and I'll keep you posted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• TurnerTim
    TurnerTim Member Posts: 1
    Options

I am also having the same problem on IOS mobile.

The App was one of the main reasons for me choosing Reckon One.

Is there any further news on this broken functionality?