Tax Table Update

LauraC
LauraC Member Posts: 2

Just wondering how I can update the tax tables (new budget) in Reckon Accounts Hosted?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

You don’t have to, they are already updated

• CraigSM
    CraigSM Member Posts: 1
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi guys, yes the new October tax tables are on the way for Reckon Accounts Hosted. We're aiming for release tonight. More info to follow.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MTS
    MTS Member Posts: 11

Our pay week ends today, I do a pay run tomorrow. Do I use the new tax tables then or wait till Reckon Hosted has been updated?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2020

Hi @MTS

Reckon Accounts Hosted will be updated tonight all going well, so if you're doing a pay run tomorrow it'll be ready for you to do so.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MTS
    MTS Member Posts: 11

Thank you RAV, that is great news. ;-)

• megan_10040714
    megan_10040714 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭

Have check our Reckon Accounts Hosted and the tax rates have been updated. No need to update your data file :)

• Rav

Hi all,

Reckon Accounts Hosted has been updated with the new October tax tables.

Check out my post here for more info -