Statement customisation

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited October 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Is there any way to show on the bottom of statements - 7 days, 14 days, etc instead of 1-30, 31-60 etc?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Kris_Williams

Do you mean something like this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Yes how do you do that?

Need extra characters to reply to you

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

No problem. I just changed the text in the textbox using the Layout Designer.

Statements - Customise - Layout Designer - double click the text box and amend the text to whatever you wish

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams

Ok thank you, I’ll give it a go

• Kris_Williams

Thanks Rav, I didn’t think of that because I thought it was just a text box and wondered how it would relate to the criteria- seems to have worked. Great