Newly eligible employee for jobkeeper 2.0

Hi, how do I add a newly eligible employee for the jobkeeper? I rang the ATO and they said to use the “Other Allowances” description and type “JOBKEEPER-START-FN14” but there is no such field in the Payrun. Can someone help please!

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,897 Administrator

Hi @Mirabelle

If you're using the free STP app then employees who are eligible for JobKeeper payments are defined in the ATO Business Portal rather than in the app itself. I'll link our JobKeeper guide below for processing JK payments when using the free STP app.

• BinBin Member Posts: 4

I have the same question and problem.

I need help as well.

• MirabelleMirabelle Member Posts: 5

Thanks for your response @Rav however I did try to add an employee through the Business Portal where it says “Maintain Employees” but it doesnt allow me to add that’s why I phoned the ATO and they told me I have to do it through the app😟

• BinBin Member Posts: 4

I did the same thing and got the same result. You can’t send the jobkeeper extension info through the free Reckon STP app. However you can do so through Reckon Payroll app paying monthly subscription fee.

Bin

• Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 341

Hi @Miralelle

If the newly eligible employee has been paid wages for FN14 and FN15 through STP then employee would be listed under ‘Maintain Employees’, I think.