How to find a negative export sales which never happened or entered, but shown in the GST summary

Options
May Lee
May Lee Member Posts: 23

When I am doing GST summary, there is a figure of negative export sales figure. We didn't have any export sales, and I narrowed down the date to the specific date ( in my case it is 14/7). However, I didn't have payment received or paid on that date. I don't know how can I correct it since I cannot find it anywhere except the GST summary. ( I have attached pictures). Your help is highly appreciated!

Comments

• May Lee
    Options

On my bank statement, there is no money in or out on 14/7. And I added up all received payment of last quarter, it matches the first line. ( total sales include any GST), so it is very bizarre and frustrating.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If you go to lists tax codes and do a report on EXP does anything come up? Mind you I don’t use Reckon One so I’m not sure of it’s limitations. Good luck

• May Lee
    Options

Thanks. But it doesn't work on Reckon One. The same problems come out when I run June GST summary. Very weird.