Listed Security Missing in Reckon

An Australian ASX listed security COD.AX is not listed as a security in Reckon?

How do I fix?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Paul.

I'm not an expert in this area but can you confirm that is the right ticker code for the security you're looking for? I've tried googling COD.AX and I'm not coming up with any results. I did however find ticker COD for Coda Minerals Ltd which seems to be the closest to the ticker you've mentioned.

Let me know

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul_7109924
    Paul_7109924 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭

Yes CODA Minerals Ltd with Ticker COD is the security I am looking for

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks Paul. I've just tried creating this in my Personal Plus 2019 installation and received the following result -

This is the setup I used -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul_7109924

Thanks RAV,

I did that as well and the stock code search did not find CODA?

• Paul_7109924

Can anyone give me a fix for why my Stock Code Search is not finding Australian Listed Stock Coda Minerals Ltd (COD.AX)

• Rav

Just enter the ticker symbol for Coda Minerals which is COD in the 'Symbol' field and click 'Next' instead of the 'Look Up' button.

• Paul_7109924

That's not working either?

• Rav

Hi Paul,

Can you show me a screenshot of your 'Add Security' screen AFTER you have filled it out but BEFORE you hit the 'Next' button.

• Paul_7109924

I think I may have resolved.

I changed the name of the existing CODA Minerals security. Deleted the COD ticker. Then created another Coda Minerals security. Added a share to it . Then did an Update. Share prices etc were downloaded. Then deleted the new security and renamed the old security back to Coda Minerals.

I'll see whether it updates tomorrow.

Thanks for your continuing help with this.

I'll let you know

• Paul_7109924

Rav,

The problem remains?

Below is a screenshot after updating on morning of November 17.

The security has not updated for 13th and 16th

• Rav

Hi Paul,

I just ran an update at 8:59am (AEDT) and received the following result. Can you please try again.

• Paul_7109924

Rav,

No change at this end :-(

I manually input the 16/11 price.

Would the issue be associated with having started the security and pre IPO trades before listing on 22/10?

• Rav

Very strange. No I don't think that should have an effect.

Does your security have the same setup as mine? (screenshot of how its setup in my PP2019 below)

Failing that, can you please delete the security from your list. Close the software then reopen and re-add it then run another update.

• Paul_7109924

Rav,

This is my setup

I changed from Stock Listed to Stock and no change?

I was hoping to avoid deleting the security as I have a number of transactions in it but will give it a go

• Paul_7109924

Rav,

That worked!

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Paul

• Rav

Great to hear @Paul! Thanks for letting me know 🙂