Cancel Reckon One direct debit payment

Options
Trentons
Trentons Member Posts: 1

Hi

I am currently paying the monthly direct debit fee of $10 for Reckon One from my business bank account. The payment comes out on the 1st or 2nd of each month. I have recently subscribed to a new accounting software so I don't need to use Reckon One any more. I want to cancel the direct debit immediately so that I don't have to pay the instalment for Dec20.

Please advise the cancellation process.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If you login to your account and instead of selecting Reckon One, go to Account (down near the bottom) and Billing. You should be able to remove the credit card, that’s all I have to suggest other than phoning

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,384 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Trentons

Reckon One subscriptions can be deactivated directly through your account and I'll link a guide below which steps you through the process on how -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.