Can't process STP

Options
Rosa
Rosa Member Posts: 5

I can't process the STP file on Reckon Hosted. Every time I click upload then select the file, it won't upload to the STP list. I don't get any error message, it just doesn't appear at all in the list. How should I proceed in uploading the file?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Rosa,

Is the issue you're experiencing on the Reckon Accounts Hosted side or when you're uploading the STP file into the GovConnect service?

Have you been able to submit STP files successfully on previous occasions?

Are you attempting to upload a new pay event, full file replacement or an update event? What is the selection being made on-screen?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rosa
    Options

Hi Rav,

The issue is on the GovConnect side, and I've been able to submit many STP files previously with no issues. It's a new pay event, a November payroll file.

• Rosa
    Options

Hi Rav, same thing happened when I upload this pay run. It's just not uploading to the GovConnect. Can you help?

Thanks

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I would try downloading the STP file to the computer - desktop e.g. then go to portal.reckon.com and login and try uploading from desktop

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Rosa

I know this is going to sound basic but can you confirm if you have more than one and/or the correct Reckon product in your GovConnect?

My screenshot below is from my own GovConnect which has all four Reckon payroll products added to it but the Reckon Accounts Hosted one is selected. Does yours only have the Reckon Accounts Hosted product added in your GovConnect and are you selecting that one when attempting to upload the pay event file?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rosa
    Options

@Rav, I only have one Reckon Hosted. I tried what Kris suggested but it didn't work either. Just talked to ATO, there was nothing wrong on their side.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Have you tried opening Hosted using a different browser. I wouldn’t expect it to make a difference after your result of what I just suggested, but I have nothing else to suggest. Hopefully Rav can help you sort it out

• Rav
    Options

I think we might need to get your JSON file(s) in so we can validate them and just make sure everything is ok from that end of things. Sorry @Rosa but when you have a chance, can you please get in touch with our support team on 1300 799 150 so we can take a closer look into things with you.

• Rosa
    Options

Yes I will do that. Thank you Rav and thank you Kris.