Fast coding Window

Emma Allford
Emma Allford Member Posts: 10

Hi.

I am new to the fast coding function of Reckon Accounts Hosted. I have set it up on my accound and added my pre-existing bank feed. Where do I access the actual fast Coding Window? I can't find it anywhere.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Emma Allford

After you login to Reckon Accounts Hosted, you'll find a link to Fast Coding on the page just prior to launching your file (screenshot below).

Alternatively, you'll also find Fast Coding by heading to https://portal.reckon.com/ and signing in with your Reckon Accounts Hosted user name and password then select 'Bank Data'.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Emma Allford
    Emma Allford Member Posts: 10

I launch this and it takes me to the portal. Where to from there?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Sign in with your Reckon Accounts Hosted user name and password then select 'Bank Data'.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.