Report that displays purchase orders and supplier bill numbers

Dianita
Dianita Member Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a report that we could generate in Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2020 that will list both the PO and relevant bill numbers in the columns? I am sure I tried a few filtering before years ago and it did not work. Now, this type of report is increasingly needed for our reconciliation process. Can anyone suggest something at all please? Thank you.

Regards,

Nita

Comments

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff

Hi Dianita,

There is no a single report that can provide the information you require that shows the PO numbers alongside their linked Bill reference numbers.

What is available is a Bill History report or a Purchase Order History that will show what is linked/associated with a particular transaction.

This only applies for each individual transaction, and must be generated for each transaction.

1. View a specific Bill transaction
    2. At the top of the Enter Bill screen, click on the History button
    3. Then click on the Print button
    4. Then click on the Preview or Print button

Or

1. View a specific Purchase Order transaction
    2. At the top of the Enter Purchase Order screen, click on the History button
    3. Then click on the Print button
    4. Then click on the Preview or Print button

• Dianita

Not disagreeing, just sending a sad face really.

Thank you. We are aware of the history function and are using it on a daily basis. We are however looking something more on a mass scale for reconciliation and process streamlining purposes. A report that has all the information in one can be used to match with another massive report from our CRM.

Is there a way for me to propose this as part of a future pipeline?

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭

Hi Dianita,

If you really want to have the report, I can help you to build a custom solution that can even integrate with your current CRM and make a consolidated report from the 2 sources.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff

Hi Dianita,

Lets turn that sad face into a smiling one with the help of Phuong.

You could make a feature request suggestion using via the Reckon Ideas Portal, or let Phuong create a custom solution for you which would likely be a faster option.

• Dianita

Hello Phuong and Team,

Thanks for this. I have informed my manager regarding this. Will let you know if it is approved and reach out for the next stage.

Thanks again,

Nita