STP Reckon One

Carol Wooley
Carol Wooley Member Posts: 17
edited December 2020 in Reckon One

Hi there, am trying to lodge STP in Reckon One and keep getting this error message:-

• {"message":"Unauthorized"}

Any ideas what this means?

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Carol Wooley

Where is this message appearing? Is it the response received back from the ATO after sending the submission through or does it come up before you're able to send?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carol Wooley

Hi @Rav

It is appearing before sending the file to ATO - went to "Single Touch Payroll" and processed wages is listed there but when clicked on Send to Gov Connect/Lodge STP, this error came up. Will try again in case it was just some sort of "internet" issue.

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Let me know how you get on, it sounds like an odd message.

Perhaps also try logging out of the GovConnect Portal as well (use the logout option) and then retry going back in. I'm thinking it may be referring to your Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) and potentially needs you to reauthenticate.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Deepak Gyawali
    Deepak Gyawali Reckon Staff Posts: 61 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2020

Hi Carol Wooley,

Please ensure that the gov connect subscription appears on the logged in portal username under ReckonGovconnect before you try sending the stp. If this is your clients subscription shared with you, it will be available under shared with me tab. If you can't find this, subscription needs to be shared with you by your client or needs to be created.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Deepak Gyawali

• Carol Wooley

Thanks @Rav and @Deepak Gyawali

It looks like the problem resolved itself - as you suggested and as I thought to do as well...logged out of Reckon One and logged in the next day...for some reason it then worked. It must have been some sort of "internet" issues :-) :-)

thanks again for your assistance in this matter

Kind Regards

Carol