Jobkeeper and Reckon One payroll

compres
compres Member Posts: 7

I am trying to lodge a payroll to STP and keep getting this error message:

"Request was incorrectly formatted or was missing required items."

Is there any way to find out what is causing this?

Thanks

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

You should be able to click on the error message and get a description of where the problem might be

• compres

The error message is in a box across the top of the screen. Clicking on it does not have any effect.

There does not appear to be any way of determining what the problem is, or even which employee it relates too

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Just resubmit STP tomorrow

• compres

I have resubmitted this payrun a number of times over the past week - always the same result.

Surely there is a log somewhere that records the details of what causes the error?

• Kris_Williams

Are any of these employees new? If they are I would check the details, address DOb etc. maybe you could just wait until the next pay and see if that goes through because as you know the STP includes YTD figures

• compres

Yes there was a new employee, and the State in the address was incorrect. Thanks for your help

• Rex Kumar
    Rex Kumar Member Posts: 2

What are the requirements of a new job keeper coming from 4 January 2021