IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR RECKON USERS REGARDING SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL PHASE 2

Click your respective product link below to learn more.
The Reckon STP App has been retired and is no longer available.

For more information please see this announcement -
THE STP APP HAS BEEN RETIRED.. MIGRATE TO THE RECKON PAYROLL APP

Free Single Touch Payroll App - Login Issues

My client is currently having trouble logging into their Free Reckon STP App. We think the password must be incorrect. When we go through the forget password option it then says the email isn't registered. Therefore we decided to try and create a brand new account using the same email to which we got the error saying that the email has already been registered. Is it possible to get all the accounts cleared for this client and we can start from scratch?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,670 Community Manager

HI @Beau Nielsen

I think I might need to take a look at how things are setup on our end for the accounts.

Can I grab the ABN that you have registered to the STP app.

Also, can you please confirm if the email address that you registered on the STP app account is the same one registered to your Community account.

• Beau NielsenBeau Nielsen Member Posts: 6

Hi Rav,

I am asking on behalf of one of my clients therefore it is a different email. The client thinks they registered with the email address [email protected]

The ABN is 94 071 611 008

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards

Thanks for getting back to me @Beau Nielsen

Ok, I've had a look and there has been a typo made in the email address when the account was first created which is why its stating the real/correct email address is not registered.

Therefore we decided to try and create a brand new account using the same email to which we got the error saying that the email has already been registered.

Although you mentioned above you attempted to create a new account using the same email address and it said it was already registered. On this attempt, did you try using the same email address that you posted above or an entirely different one? The reason I ask is, when I search using the [email protected] email address, there are no results at all.

I think the best thing to do from here is to delete the STP app account in full so that your client can start again. Because there have been so submissions sent under that ABN I can delete it outright from the account.

Let me know if you're ok with that and I'll organise it for you.

Thanks Rav,

I agree. I think it's best that you delete the STP app account and i will get the client to start again.

Thanks

Great, thanks for that.

I've deleted the ABN registration and the app account now in full.

Your client will need to Sign up for a new account and then go through the registration process again and it should be fine this time around.

Let me know if there is any further trouble.

Thanks for your assistance!

Hi Rav,

My client has managed to get their login to work but it doesn't seem like the ATO is getting their lodgments.

Do you need to call the ATO to link the software to the ATO?

• Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 496 ✭✭

Your client is to register the software ID with the ATO by phoning 1300852232.

Hi @Beau Nielsen

@Joseph Li is 100% correct here, your client just needs to register the Software ID that appears in the 'Company' section in the STP app with the ATO and tick the box in that same section that says they have done so.