Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
edited December 2020 in About Reckon Community

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment out of the ordinary to say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to our Community 🎄🎉 and also give a massive thank you to you, our Community members.

As everyone knows, this year has been very different to others and quite extraordinary as well. My hope is that both you and your loved ones have managed to stay safe, healthy and secure. There have certainly been significant challenges that 2020 has thrown us all on a number of fronts and hopefully we can all look forward to a better year ahead.

As for me, its been a huge 12 months. On a personal level, my wife and I welcomed our daughter into the world back in February so its been a massive learning experience and amidst the COVID precautions, endless nappies, tantrums and newfound lack of sleep 😅, we're loving every single moment of this new parenting journey we're on.

Professionally, there has been a lot going on as I'm sure was the case for everyone this year. I'm really proud to have been able to launch the all-new Reckon Community. Its been in my plans for quite some time so its been great to get it over the line. I'm still working on a few things to build it out further to make the experience easier & better for users so watch this space, and your feedback is always welcome.

Speaking of the Community, I can't go without saying a massive thank you to our Community members. You are what makes this Community such an insightful and great place for Reckon users to not only find answers or solutions to problems, but also new ideas, guidance and also to connect with each other. An extra special shout-out to some of our regular members & Partners who take time out to contribute and help out fellow members, @Acctd4, @Gerry Winter, @Kris_Williams, @Joseph Li, @Zappy, @PhuongDo, @Bruce, @Linda ABC, @John Graetz, @Robyn Kelly (Partner) and many more 👏🙌

So with all that said, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and happy new year. If you're having a holiday, stay safe and enjoy yourself! If you're going to be a busy bee and work throughout the break, our teams will be on-hand for support (details here).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.