Reckon Installation Switcher

I have been using Reckon Accounts Personal Plus, or its predecessors, since the last century. I subscribe so I am on Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2021. There is a shed load of data as well as attachments.

I need to move my installation from one machine to another.

It appears that I need to use Reckon Installation Switcher to achieve this task. But I can't find that software. The only download from my account is the install software.

Where do I find Reckon Installation Switcher? Please!

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Give me a call on 0418907140 and i should be able to help you, call me late this afternoon as my Phone is not working at the moment.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Christopher Millhouse
    Christopher Millhouse Member Posts: 6

I would call but I get the message that your number is not connected.

• Christopher Millhouse
    Christopher Millhouse Member Posts: 6

Thanks Gerry, you tip of: make sure that the file name is less than 8 characters was gold. Changing the name of the data file and the matching directory in the ATTACH folder delivered the goods. Only running off the C:/ drive also assists but, I think, of less importance.

And why they still have documentation on the Reckon Installation Switcher on the website when it's no longer useful. God only knows.