2020 Net Worth by Year Missing

Hi!

Hope you had a wonderful new year.

I am using the Accounts Home and Business 2020 (been using the personal range since 2000). I noticed from yesterday (Jan 1, 2021) that the 2020 "Net Worth by Year" and "Net Worth by Year summary" graphs are missing from the Financial overview tab. The graph only shows 2018, 2019 and YTD. Previously (before Jan 1, 2021), graph shows 2017, 2018, 2019, YTD.

Has any one come across the same problem? I have updated my version to 2021 but the issue is still the same. I can create a manual report but the dashboard style graph is very handy.

Thanks!

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

go to

Show Net Worth Report

expand to go to all dates

then show Graphs

mine shows to 1989

Call me on 0418907140 and i will have i look at your file.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• jmpal
    jmpal Member Posts: 4

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for your input. I do have no issues when running a report as what you've mentioned (e.g. when going to the show net worth report). I can also see the dates go back to 2002. On the report, 2020 is also visible.

What I couldn't see though is the entry for 2020 from the built-in graphs (like a dashboard) when going to the "Financial Overview" Tab. The "Net Worth by Year" and the "Net Worth by Year Summary" graphs are the ones missing 2020. It only shows 2018, 2019 and YTD.

Here's the edited/partial screenshot of what I see. I didn't include the top graph "Net Worth 01/2020 - 01/2021" from the screenshot. The graph for this is ok.

regards.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Mine's the same, not sure what it looked like last year

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• jmpal

Thanks Jerry. It was showing 2017, 2018, 2019 and YTD (4 bar graphs). Now it only shows 3

• PC
    PC Member Posts: 3

Similar problem with Reckon Accounts 2020.

I imported a back up file as original was unserviceable, in Sep 2020.

All my data imported except for historical share price data. I have tried to download historical prices but my shares (with correct ticker symbol) do not appear in selection window and note at top of window suggesting only USA historical share prices available. As a consequence Net worth and all reports do not show values of shares before Sep 2020.

My question is how can one retrieve Australian share history other than laboriously entering daily data for each symbol?

With thanks

• jmpal

BTW, I just checked the Networth dashboard today and it now shows 2020. Maybe there's a delay in the software to include the last year's total. Anyway it work now. see screenshot below