Personal Plus 2021 Registration Hangs

Hi,

As a few other members have mentioned the renewal process has has been very problematic over the last 5 years or so. I have to ring for assistance every time as the online renewal never works. I received the email with my new installation key but when I enter it reckon says there's a problem and to call support. As it's been the Christmas/New Year period this hasn't been an option.

I ended up installing version 2021 which accepted my new installation key which was great. Now when I open the program is prompts me for my file's password. I enter that and it then says that I require to register and I click on the green arrow to proceed. The program then minimises in the top left of the screen and nothing happens after that. I have to stop it from Task Manager.

I an running Windows10. I have run the program as administrator. I have tried running it comparability mode. I have turned off my Nortons security. All to no avail. Every time I restart the program it just hangs there.

Any suggestions anyone?

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Should be easy to fix you just need to call me on 0418907140

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Bowsa
    Bowsa Member Posts: 6

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for the response. It's driving me crazy. Will try and call tomorrow.

Thanks

Chris

• Bowsa
    Bowsa Member Posts: 6

Hi Gerry,

I finally found a way to get the registration done. Instead of opening my file I chose to create a new file. When created it prompted me to register and this time prompted me for my customer id and the registration completed. I could then open my usual data file and continue.

Thanks for you offer of assistance though.

Regards

Chris