Reporting Employees Information for JobMaker Registration for ATO

Bobbi
Bobbi Member Posts: 14
edited January 2021 in Accounts Hosted

Hi there,

was wondering if there was any update for how we are to use the Reckon Hosted existing STP system to add in all the elements that the ATO was requiring for JobMaker. This is in Step 2 of how to register. Naturally the ATO have made it seem very simple - but there doesn't seem to be anything in the existing system to support this function

Many thanks

Bobbi

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Bobbi

We are working with the ATO on this and will have documentation surrounding JobMaker well before the February 1st reporting date. Stay tuned.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi Member Posts: 14

Hey Rav,

Thank you - that's all I need to know for now

Cheers

Bobbi

• Adrienne Dunstone
    Adrienne Dunstone Member Posts: 1

Hi @Rav

Any update on this? I haven't seen any releases yet - have I missed them?

Cheers

Adrienne

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Adrienne Dunstone & @Bobbi

We've just published our first pieces of documentation on JobMaker which I'll link below.

The guides for Reckon Accounts Business (and Hosted) and Reckon One are now live. Our guide for Payroll Premier is getting some finishing touches and will also be published as soon as possible.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.