Historical price data for Australian shares not downloading

I had a corrupted Quicken File around 20/8/20 in Reckon Accounts 2020 (desktop) and reinstalled a backup copy of the file. Old share price data was apparently not imported giving me no share price history and erroneous reports for net worth and share balances. Since then share price data uploaded normally until I upgraded to Reckon Accounts 2021.

However since 31/12/2020 share price history will not update on this particular file whereas a different Quicken 2021 file updates correctly when using one step update or going through Investing/OnlineActivities/Download Quotes.

Download Historical prices is apparently for US securities only?

I have two questions

1. How to get share data to download correctly?

2 Can I merge an older QPH with the current QPH file and substitute this in the programme to recover historical prices going back 5 years?

I have Reckon Accounts running on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.7 with Windows10 under Parallels virtual environment.

PC

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

If you call me on 0418907140 i will try and help you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• PC
    PC Member Posts: 3

Extremely thankful for Gerry who talked me through resurrecting my old files and getting price downloads working again. Unfortunately cannot merge old price data QPH files which will need to be entered manually.

Really appreciated your help Gerry.

PC

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

You're a legend @Gerry Winter ⭐️

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.