Pay run not showing in Live (Q) file

bws911
bws911 Member Posts: 4

Why is The pay run from 9/12/20 is not showing on the Live (Q) file ?, - I am unable to load it on STP

The pay run has definitely been done

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

When you open the Q drive sort the files by 'Date Modified'. Hopefully you can track it down that way. Did you give the file a different name?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• bws911

Thanks for the quick reply. And a good tip - I tried to sort under Date modified , but it is not there. I'm sure I didn't give it a different name. Where else could it be?

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

Why don't you just run the STP file again? I have had to do that on a number of occasions when, in trying to add extra information to the file name, I have inadvertently highlighted a previous file name. There was no way that I could find to get back the original file name, so I just re-ran the STP process and took care to not be "careless" the next time around. As I had not already lodged a file for that particular pay run, there did not seem to be any problem in doing what I did.

John L G

• bws911

Oh my gosh - thank you - it worked! Don't know why I didn't think of that. I was worried it might muck things up having different file names and dates, but regardless , it has uploaded to the ATO site yahoo. Thanks!🤩