Accounts desktop

I have recently upgraded my pc and downloaded/installed Reckon accounts 2020. I cant email invoices and when I select print preview, I get the error message above. That file is not available on my pc. I get C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\Reckon Accounts 2020 if I click on OK several times it eventually opens. How do I fix this and get my emails to send. I am using Outlook 365 - Can anyone help please

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carol_vO
    Carol_vO Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2021

Hi Rav,

Thanks for the file - I was online with support and it was fixed. I closed Reckon and when I reopened it the issue was recurring. I went into the file and unchecked read only, clicked apply then ok, exited Reckon and when I opened it again the file had reverted to read only. So, I once again went through the process and tried to preview an invoice without exiting the program first but it had already reverted to read only. What else can I do?