TPAR reporting lodgement

Options

I have been submitting TPAR annual report each year to the ATO via the Business Portal. As you would be aware, this site is being closed in favour of MYGOV from 2021. My version of Account Accounting produces a TPAR report, but I can see nowhere on the MYGOV site where this report can be submitted. The MYGOV site appears only to have digital pages for filling information online. This can't be correct?

Could anyone update on this please?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

You still use the business portal, which you can access using the MyGovId app on your phone. It’s not Mygov site it’s the same bp.ato.gov.au, enter email address and you will get an id number. You have to first of all download the MyGovId app and create an account. It can be a little tricky, but I’m not sure how far you have gone, so don’t want to bamboozle you

• Chris_7194422
    Chris_7194422 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have accessed the BP through this method. Do you think that the Business Portal will continue to be accessible beyond this Financial year?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I do believe so, I think it is maybe the discontinuance of Auskey you may be referring to