Reckon Accounts Hosted API documentation - confused..

rahulj18
rahulj18 Member Posts: 3

Hi there,

I am reviewing potential ways to use Reckon API to extend some features for Accounts Hosted.

But when I go https://developer.reckon.com/api-details#api=55de5b80fad2430facb57aa9&operation=56d3b6fec5007612c07bae1a

I do not see any APIs under Accounts Hosted. I see quite a few under Reckon One.

Can you please help me.

The plan is to create an app that connects to Accounts Hosted and give the user the ability to bulk upload Journals to any company.

Thank you for any assistance.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @rahulj18

You'll need to complete the application to become a Reckon development partner via the page linked below.

After you have completed the sign-up and your application is approved, the API team will make the resources available to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• rahulj18

@Rav Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

I am investigating for a client who uses Reckon platform extensively and this tool that I am thinking of building will be only used by my client's firm. So for this investigation process I need to become a partner first?

Thank you

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Rahul, yes that's correct you'll need to join the development partner program. The good news is its free to join and you get access to developer resources, support and API documentation.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭

Hi Rahul,

I'm sure you will have a lot of questions :)

Feel free to ask here or email me. I know the pain and will help you to learn Reckon API in a better way :)

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• rahulj18
    edited February 2021

@Rav I am already signed up with my email address - I am still having trouble with locating the APIs for creating an app for Accounts Hosted.

@PhuongDo I might take up on your offer. Will email you. Thank you

• Rav

@rahulj18 I've checked in with our API team in regard to your account. They can see that there's an account created on the Developer Portal under your email address however they have not received your application form to approve.

Once you're logged in click on 'API Products' and then apply from there.

• Robert_6962320
    Robert_6962320 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

where can i find the API applications forms please

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

Hi Robert,

You can start from here: https://developer.reckon.com/signup

After signing up, visit https://developer.reckon.com/api-products to apply

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au