How to process a terminated employee

Sue Kemp
Sue Kemp Member Posts: 18

Hi all

I've been working on this all afternoon but still cannot find the right information. We have terminated an employee and I have submitted his last pay. I now need to pay out his unused annual leave plus loading. I have worked out his PAYG tax as per the ATO and created a payroll item as an addition but when I put in the holiday hours owed it doesn't deduct it from his holiday hours showing or add the leave loading. I have also tried terminating him from the employee list and when it stats final pay cheque his name isn't showing up on the employee list. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Can someone please help me with the instructions. I know it's user error but I haven't terminated an employee before using Reckon or the STP. Thanks in advance - Sue - and yes I need a drink now!!!

Comments

• Sue Kemp

Thank you I appreciate it. I will call early tomorrow afternoon

• Sue Kemp

Kevin at Zappy thank you for help me fix my problem. I worked on this problem for a day and in a10 minute phone call you fixed my problem. Great effort and great knowledge -- thanks heaps!!!!!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Great work @Zappy! 👏

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lisa_9716386
    Lisa_9716386 Member Posts: 2

Would someone be able to clarify the process for me please?  Do I need to manually work out the wages?