Share prices not updating since Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2021 licence went live.

I upgraded my Personal Plus 2020 licence to the Personal Plus 2021. The new licence came in force on 11/02/21 and since then the online updates (I only have AUS shares) are not working. I called Reckon on the phone to check the status of the licence and that I have the correct installation key - all OK including the on-line services licence. I also checked the update settings to ensure that the selected codes are correctly ticked - all OK. My internet connection is all OK. Can I please get assistance to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

I should be able to fix it, call me tomorrow afternoon.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Pierre
    Pierre Member Posts: 6

Thanks Gerry. I am in Sydney. What time window suits you best?

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Around 6.00pm your time

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• GerryWinter

call me now if you wish

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Pierre

Sorry, I missed your message because I wasn't online. I will call at 6pm if that is still ok.

• Pierre

Gerry, thanks for your assistance. Problem solved!