The repercussions of not renewing my annual licence

I have not been able to rectify an ongoing issue regarding the longstanding inability to update share prices in Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2020 / 2021.

My current licence will expire shortly.

If I don't renew my annual licence will the program still function , maybe even to just be able to see my data & reports and if so for how long?

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks Peter

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Normally yes you can see your data after program expiry, just can’t enter any new data

• Peter1905
    Peter1905 Member Posts: 8

Thanks Kris for that information, I am pleased to learn that at least I can still view my data . I appreciate your quick response to my question.

Thanks Peter

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

It would be good for Rav to answer this as my experience is with the business range not personal

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Peter1905 & @Kris_Williams, sorry I just saw this post now.

I've just checked in with our Customer Service team on your query. The Personal Range is a bit different to the Reckon Accounts Business Range. Personal Plus and/or Home & Business needs to have an active licence in order to open/function. There is no read-only mode unfortunately.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams

Sorry Peter to give you false hope, I know how frustrating it can be believe me. Could you give me a quick call 0415940843. I’m in Sydney and it’s 4pm here so no problem if you have time

• Peter1905

Sorry Kris that I missed seeing the later posts about my issue this afternoon & for not phoning you. I can Txt you tomorrow mid morning to hopefully arrange a convenient time for me to give you a quick call if that’s Ok

Thanks Peter

• Kris_Williams

You can call me any time after 9, I’m going out about 11

• Peter1905

Thanks I’ll call at 9:30 am tomorrow.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Have your problems been solved?

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Peter1905

Hi Gerry,

Yes, problem resolved.

Thanks Peter