Jobmaker hire date not sending to STP

AAL
AAL Member Posts: 11

I have set up the Jobmaker credits on our reckon accounts premier for reporting to the single touch payroll. Everything seemed to go through fine until I had a call from the ATO, specifically the Jobmaker Hiring Team, who informed me that the hire date is not showing in the STP report I uploaded. I also discovered that all other employee hire dates are not showing for the ATO.

I have triple checked my set up and as the hiring team let me know everything is in order, it is just the 'Hire Date' that is not being seen by the ATO.

Has anyone else had this issue or know of how to resolve it?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @AAL

To clarify, do all your employees have a Hire Date specified & listed in their employee details in Reckon Accounts Premier as listed in this guide -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AAL
    edited February 2021

Yes that is correct. I have even opened the STP report file in notepad to check the data being sent and it has it included in the report. It just seems to be not including that part once it is uploaded to the STP portal.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me on this @AAL

I've just checked in with our STP team in relation to this topic.

They've just advised me that they have applied the necessary requirements to transmit the hire date data in the STP submission. It will take effect from new submissions ie. those sent from this afternoon onward.

Sincere apologies for the hassle caused. Can you please submit those submissions again and confirm if everything is ok for you from here onward.

Look forward to hearing from you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AAL

Thank you very much for your help Rav. I will process the STP's again and will let you know how I get on.😊

• AAL

Hi Rav

I can confirm thankfully that the STP must of contained the correct data as the ATO are now processing our claim.

Thank you for your assistance

• Rav

Great stuff, thanks for letting me know @AAL 👍️