Pay Roll Accrual Issue

Options
273smithfamily
273smithfamily Member Posts: 3
edited February 2021 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi I'm new to this group so sorry if my questions seem silly. I have just set up two new employees on my Reckon One desk top 2020 version and the pay roll items - ie RDO, Personal Leave etc are not accruing or subtracting when being used. I have other employees and everything appears to be exactly the same.

Another problem that has only just happened (was fine previous months) is when I go to do related payment activities, create custom liabilities my super no longer appears. I have no idea what I have done and would much appreciate any advice you can offer.

Many thanks for reading

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @273smithfamily, welcome to the Reckon Community.

I'd just like to clarify, are you using Reckon One (as this post has been created in) or are you using Reckon Accounts Desktop 2020?

Just wanted to confirm, as you've mentioned both Reckon One and also Desktop 2020 in your opening post which are two different software.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• 273smithfamily
    Options

Hi it is Reckon Desktop 2020

• 273smithfamily
    Options

Hi again, I am home now and just checked. It says Reckon Accounts Plus 2020

Would much appreciate your help if you can.