I Have been trying to lot into Reckon Hosted and I have come up with the error -6000,-83.

Snowflake1
Snowflake1 Member Posts: 3

I need someone to please explain what this means.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have you tried using a different browser?

• Snowflake1

Yes, my husband tried to use both computers this morning when he got to work and couldn't log into either

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Are you using Firefox or Chrome, try a different browser

• Snowflake1

I have tried both Firefox & Chrome. I also received a message:

This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy program and correct the problem.

There is the timer on there but nothing is happening.

• Kris_Williams

I logged on from my iPad without a problem, but these things happen. If you have tried different computers to no avail next thing would be to see if there was an update that came through on both computers. Have you got a tablet or iPad you could try logging on from there to try and see a pattern

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Just adding the below for anyone else following this post in future, there's info on this error message in the help guide below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.