Inventory Item FastReport

JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

I am trying to email a report in excel format, which I do on a regular basis, but it keeps producing a job costs by Supplier and Job Summary Report, which is in no way related to what I am trying to do.

I have had this problem previously where I have tried to email a report in excel format but it produces a budget report

can someone please advise why this is happening?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @JO-ANNE

I've just spent a bit of time trying to replicate what you've described however couldn't seem to get the same result.

Are any of these other reports open in the background or for that matter, are there any other Hosted windows open while you are attempting to email the report? If so, can you close them and then retry again. Does the same behaviour occur? Does it only happen on this particular report at the moment?

If you exit the file (File ➡️ Exit) and then close down the active session, does the same thing continue after logging back in?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JO-ANNE_7327707

Hi Rav

We don't use the reports I have mentioned, i.e supplier & job summary & budget reports, so I really don't know why they should be doing this.

I have logged out of the session a couple of times and it still did it, I ended up printing the report.

We are in multi user mode and have found this is causing some issues with different things.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi again @JO-ANNE

Can you let me know which specific report you're trying to generate when this happens?

I have had this problem previously where I have tried to email a report in excel format but it produces a budget report

Just on the above, was there anything specific done to resolve this when you experienced it previously?

I've had a chat with our support team as well and they haven't come across this type of behaviour but a question that came up, albeit a bit left field, was to check if you are signed into more than one Hosted account/login on your browser at the same time?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JO-ANNE_7327707

Hi Rav

I was also trying to produce an Inventory Item FastReport when the budget report came up.

No, only signed in once

but as previously mentioned, we are in multi user mode