Late Night Shift loading, Weekend Loading

K_Fujiwara
K_Fujiwara Member Posts: 2

Hi everyone in Reckon Community.

First time to post. I am new to Reckon account hosted. I used an another bookkeeping soft before and was recommended Reckon hosted to bookkeep my small business. I have tried to find other posts regards to my question but could not find, so decided to ask you awesome fellows here.

I have been trying to figure out how I create "Night time, Saturday and Sunday loading" in payroll item for my employees. I think this question is quite basic so i was not sure if i can ask this here.

if someone can help me out, i really appreciate.

Thank you

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I have a similar setup in my payroll for a pharmacy, and what I have is a normal rate and then one called Sat or Sun loading, so in fact they get their hours paid first on the normal rate and then the second line is one of the extra loading rates. Super is only calculated on the normal rate. Hope this answers your question

• K_Fujiwara
    K_Fujiwara Member Posts: 2

Thank you Kris. Did you mean you created Sat and Sun loading as hourly wage type and excluded super from them? In this case Super did not calculated and deducted when I tried to test a payrun.

How did you set up extra loading? Should these loading be a additional or others in payroll item type?

I hope my question makes sense:(

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

First question - is super payable on these overtime rates?

can you give me a call 0415940843, in Sydney and free