Annual Leave Rate Per Period

cafe_elmwood
cafe_elmwood Member Posts: 12

Hey All,

Reckon has the rate per period too high for my part time employees. How do we know the correct rate?

For example, employee world 32.5 hours should = 2.46 hours. Reckon calculated 3.39....

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

So it should be .07692 per hour worked, you have to enter that rate in employee’s setting

• cafe_elmwood
    cafe_elmwood Member Posts: 12

Thanks Kris, found where to enter it. Reckon is entering random amounts for different part time/full time employees, doesn't make sense!

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Sorry this might be one for Rav

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@cafe_elmwood

Can you please double check the configuration you have for the part time employees, in particular the Employment, Tax, Leave & Pay Setup tabs and confirm they reflect what you need them to for these employees.

I'd also recommend reviewing the Leave items under 'Payroll Settings' in the Book settings as well.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.