New Version update

BSW2011Ltd
BSW2011Ltd Member Posts: 5

Help! Just come in to work this morning and Reckon is asking me to upgrade. Happy to work my way through this but have more pressing things to do this morning.

Cannot seem to schedule for a later time. Please help.

Comments

• NEILR
    NEILR Reckon Staff Posts: 29 Reckon Staff

Hi,

We released the 2021 version of Hosted for NZ users yesterday, there are now two versions that can be launched via two buttons on the Dashboard.

If you’re not ready to upgrade yet, just launch the 2020 version of Hosted.

If you’ve opened the 2021 version, click File Menu - Exit and then launch the 2020 version.

• BSW2011Ltd
    BSW2011Ltd Member Posts: 5

I am trying to launch the 2020 version but keep getting this message.

• NEILR
    NEILR Reckon Staff Posts: 29 Reckon Staff

Hi BSW2011Ltd,

Click Cancel on that window.

Then Click the File Menu and select Exit to close out of the 2021 version.

Then if you get back to the below Dashboard, click the second button - Launch Accounts 2020

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @BSW2011Ltd

How'd you go with the advice from @NEILR above? Have you been able to regain access to your 2020 edition?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sheryl_10313093
    Sheryl_10313093 Member Posts: 57

I ran into this issue when I arrived into work today also. I did not try to launch the new version as we were not upgrading until the beginning of the financial year

Can anyone assist me to sort where I am at in this process as it is after hours for the Support line.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Sheryl

If you haven't already can you please try out the steps from @NEILR above. Specifically, click File Menu - Exit and then launch the 2020 version.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.