Reckon R version 1.13.1 still does not resolve the failure to login with FaceID

I've installed Reckon R nearly 2 years now and quite happy with it, until recently it stopped accepting Touch ID login even with the latest update of version 1.13.1.

I've recently moved all my apps (including Reckon R) to my new iphone 12, which provides FaceID to login.

Recon R version 1.13.1 still not working with biometric login (in this case the FaceID login, even though I can FaceID login with a lots of other apps).

In Rav's reply to my query, he's insisted that 1.13.1 would resolve my biometric issue. But it doesn't.

(Please note that for this new iphone 12, I have downloaded the update version 1.13.1 directly from Apple Store and set "Login with FaceID" = ON.)

Please help. Thanks, Tam Duong

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,332 Community Manager

In Rav's reply to my query, he's insisted that 1.13.1 would resolve my biometric issue. But it doesn't.

My early reply stated that v1.13.5 is the latest version of the free STP app and v1.13.1 is an older version. See here.

Now in regard to this current post, your screenshots show v1.13.5 however you've mentioned an older v1.13.1 version in your post above. With the new phone you are using AND v1.13.5, switch the FaceID login option off and logout of your app account.

Close the app in the full ie. swipe it away from your running apps. Once that is done log back in with your email address & password, switch the FaceID option back on and use the app as your normally would.

Does the biometric login work for you after this?

• anhlocduonganhlocduong Member Posts: 3

Hi Rav, I've followed your instruction, but the biometric (FaceID) is still not working.

(Please note I can login to my iPhone 12 with my FaceID without any issue.)

Sorry about the trouble, but where do we go from here?