ABA File issue

Leanne_7663246
Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi

Hoping someone can help. I just did my pay run, created the ABA file and uploaded to the bank. For some reason the total didn't match the total of all the individual pays. I worked it out that one employee was missing. Ideally I would like to delete the ABA file and re upload to the bank instead of having to delete all the pays and re create. Is this possible.

thanks

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

The only way to my knowledge is to delete each pay and do it again. Did you have the bank details entered for the missing employee, and also entered as online payment? Would be easier to pay the missing one by separate payment this time, especially if you have a number of employees

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

There's an older related conversation here that might be of help -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I was under the impression from a previous question from some time ago that you can’t recreate it you have to start again and delete pays, but that may have changed since then

I agree that you should always print your pays report and check the aba file before creating it. This happened to me when I forgot to select the correct pay method for a new employee and it wasn’t included