Changing from Reckon Accounts Desktop

beagle60
beagle60 Member Posts: 1

Has anyone changed from Desktop to Hosted or Reckon One?

What are the benefits or downsides?

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Reckon Accounts Hosted is more closely related to Reckon Accounts (Desktop), it has the same look and feel but is packed with the most features of the Reckon Accounts range. The learning curve won't be as steep as moving to Reckon One which is also a cloud service but is built on different, more modern technology.

Reckon One is really good for small business and super affordable. While its not as feature-rich yet in comparison to the more established Reckon Accounts/Reckon Accounts Hosted software its constantly evolving and being added to.

What sort of requirements do you have for your accounting software?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I have changed to Hosted from desktop - no problems, basically the same product and functions, the benefit is you can logon from any computer or device. Cost difference could be significant if you aren’t on an annual subscription now, as you will be with Hosted, around $700.

Reckon One is much cheaper, I think the maximum is around $28 per month depending on the features you need, I don’t use it so can’t comment on anything else.