STP errors

alfa
alfa Member Posts: 4

I worked with STP during 2019-2020 and finalised the file, so all good to that point (June 30, 2020). We are very small and only have 1 employee. I have been trying from time to time since July when the new reckon accounts hosted (Accounts 2020 R2) started - to get STP to work.

Finally today I have got past the dialog box in https://stp.reckon.com/company xxx and reached this point.

During the year when I completed the payroll runs, I saved the STP file ( which reckon creates in B; drive.

How can I ?

Add data - as per box above, when I cannot get access to the B:/ drive where the STP files are saved.

I am in this area - add data - so I can submit the stp files. I remember this area from during 2020.

Previously ( up to early July 2020) my process was:

create payrun, print payslip etc, then prepared STP file, save ( went to B directory), then process STP - which opened a fresh dialog box, and was able to directly load the file, but now this is not available to me, as I get this Microsoft error :--------

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS500201: We are unable to issue tokens from this API version for a Microsoft account. Please contact the application vendor as they need to use version 2.0 of the protocol to support this.            

Troubleshooting details

If you contact your administrator, send this info to them.

Copy info to clipboard  

Request Id: 288d1896-897c-457d-ba80-002ecf4d7301  

Correlation Id: 22c43d23-9b80-4cd1-a5f1-9e385cd690fb

Timestamp: 2021-04-08T03:38:46Z  

Message: AADSTS500201: We are unable to issue tokens from this API version for a Microsoft account. Please contact the application vendor as they need to use version 2.0 of the protocol to support this.

Flag sign-in errors for review: Enable flagging

If you plan on getting help for this problem, enable flagging and try to reproduce the error within 20 minutes. Flagged events make diagnostics available and are raised to admin attention.-------------

______

This is why my work around is go to stp.reckon.com ( and login with username and password) with a branch number, which I was finally able to today using a new branch number ( we don't have a branch). But cannot work out how to find/get the saved STP file that is in the B: directory to load.

Please help this has been very frustrating.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

@alfa

To get your STP file from the B drive, you'll need to use the Floating Toolbar in Reckon Accounts Hosted to download it from there to your PC.

You can then upload it GovConnect by clicking the Add Data button and selecting the file from the location you saved it in

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Check out this video for a guide on how to use the Floating Toolbar -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

This is why my work around is go to stp.reckon.com ( and login with username and password) with a branch number, which I was finally able to today using a new branch number ( we don't have a branch).

This part here concerns me a little though so just to clarify. When you login to GovConnect as you have in your screenshot. Is your ABN and any branch numbers shown, accurate for your business/entity as it should be in reality? Particularly the GST branch that is showing in GovConnect.

• alfa

So today Monday 12/4/2021. I can finally get into STP and Gov Connect from the Reckon login... without having to go directly to stp.reckon.com.

But now... I cannot upload the file because the app says branch 003 does not exist. Well I could not get into STP Gov Connect without entering a Branch, and the system kept saying that you need a "NEW" abn etc, when I have already registered with the ATO.

How do I edit and remove the Branch 003. And lodge upload and lodge STP. I did not need the floating tolbar.

• alfa

this is what I get ( without the company name) instead of - up until Friday was asking me for NEW info

• Rav

What is your actual ABN and branch number in reality?

• alfa

The reason I had to use a Branch number, was I kept getting to this point, and the system would say " already registered" and I could not get past. This I have tried for many months.

• Rav

Ok if it was stating that you're ABN is already registered then it means its already be registered in an account.

What is your actual ABN and branch number in reality?