Home Inventory Manager

Options

Question. New computer and I've been able to install and operate Reckon Personal Plus on the new PC. How though do I bring Home Inventory across? The latest and more recent annual updates were achieved via download rather than disc.

I do have some older annual renewal discs which may be of use

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,224 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

It all comes from your Reckon Members site.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Peter Jenke
    Peter Jenke Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry, but I’ve been in there repeatedly and don’t have such an option - or at least not that I’ve been able to find

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,224 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

i found it the other day i will come back to you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• GerryWinter
    Options

goto c: drive

program files(x86)

Reckon Home Inventory Manager

QHIM.exe

follow the instruction and call me if you need

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Richard_6859947
    Richard_6859947 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options

Gerry

I am having the same issue. I have copied the Home Inventory file folder from the Program files(x86) directory of my old computer, but QHIM.exe just won't execute.

My original version is dated 2014. Is there a later version? I have not been able to find it on the Reckon Members site, and download afresh even with a search of "QHIM".

• Richard_6859947
    Richard_6859947 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options

Gerry, ignore previous post. On Therapy's advice found the files on Disk 1 in the download.

A challenging experience!

• batts
    batts Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2023
    Options

The latest install files should be in a Temp folder after extraction. [You can run the extraction again if required without reinstalling Quicken.]

C:\temp\Reckon_Accounts_Personal_2022\HAB\DISK1\Reckon Home Inventory Manager\installer