RAH - Gateway Failed authenticating user token

JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

Every afternoon at around the same time I am getting this problem. I am the only user and there is no one else to log in

WHY?????

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have you tried a different browser? I use Firefox, some use Chrome

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Go to control panel and make sure LOG OFF REMOTE SESSIONS is logged off

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• JO-ANNE_7327707

Gerry I have to do this otherwise it tells me I am already logged in.

I have verified my data, logged in logged out, but every day it does the same thing

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

If you give me a call i will try from my end to see if it happens here or if its your computer related.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• JO-ANNE_7327707

and done it again today

• GerryWinter

if you called me a didnt get it.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Are you closing the file and going to the browser window and clicking on settings - logout? You have to do this every time, or at least I do.

• GerryWinter

It is dropping out on her while she is using it, i put it down to slow upload speeds after checking with a speedtest, have recommended that she uses her free Enterprise while she is working at home.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Donna Pinnell
    Donna Pinnell Member Posts: 26

We are also having this problem, every day, around 3.30 to 4 pm. We are on NBN wired network, so no issues with slow speeds.

This has only been going on for a few months that I have noticed, but sometimes it will drop out more than once, and seems to happen at random times; both of the users here don't get the dropout at the same time.

As described above, you are required to remotely disconnect your own session before you can log back in.

We have not changed any of our programs, processes or browsers, and it was not a problem before.

Has anyone found a fix or cause for this yet? Incidentally, when I log in and work from home where I have a slower network, I have no issues with dropout.

• Donna Pinnell

Rav, have there been any developments with this yet please?

It is becoming very irritating to have to disconnect and boot yourself out of the system at least once every single day, so you can log back in to continue working.

• GerryWinter

So this tells me its computer related not program.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Donna Pinnell

It seems unlikely that it's suddenly a computer problem, as all the computers at work are doing it, and they are all of different ages and models. Also when I work from home, it is almost always early evening to very late, and it doesn't drop out at all. I had to disconnect the other user here twice yesterday, but myself only once. The other 3 users are intermittent, and rarely affected by the drop out issues.

I had wondered if it was due to a Chrome update, but since many of our other systems require Chrome, it's not possible to change browsers. Also, I have the same updates at home, and no problems.

We are also logged into Bunnings Connect invoicing system every day, and their site drops every user at 4pm, and again at 4.30pm (in an attempt to get everyone to finish up and go home I suspect!) and Reckon Hosted is behaving very much like that.

• GerryWinter

Windows has been doing lots of updates in the last few weeks and my Chrome got updated to version 90 this morning, who knows what.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Kris_Williams

I use a few different browsers for different sites and use Firefox for Reckon Hosted and Reckon One, fortunately I don’t seem to have any issues

• GerryWinter

I use Opera for hosted and mostly Chrome for the rest without any issues.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"